}

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stir-fried cabbage, sweet corn with eeg


delicious stir-fried cabbage with eeg recipe



Just opened my refigerator, I found carrot, cabbage and sweet corn. Yeah... I have not so much vegetable anymore, it's meaning that I have to go shopping and make my refigerator full he.he.he...
Anyway I have not enough time for shopping today, so...just thinking how to cook for dinner with these vegetables. Yep, dinner must be delicious.
So, let's check the recipe what I use to cook my dinner today.

Ingredients: 3 carrort cut into julienne, cabbage cut into ribbons, 100 gram sweet corn, green onion chopped, 1 eeg, 1/2 tablespoon soy souce,1 teaspoon chicken powder, 3 cloves garlic minced, 1 teaspoon white pepper, sugar and salt for taste.

Directions: Heat oil in the wok over medium-high heat, add garlic saute untill fragrant, add eeg crack and cook till desired doneness, add carrot and little bit water stir fry till carrot softness, mix in cabbage, sweet corn, whitte pepper, green onion, and soy souce. Season to taste with sugar and salt.
Serve with warm rice. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment